Discover the hottest trends and innovative growth secrets from digital marketing’s brightest minds.
Use the Add to My Agenda buttons to compile a Personalized Agenda of the sessions you wish to attend. Then submit an email address at bottom of screen to receive your Personalized Agenda in your inbox!
Wednesday | October 3
Keynote: Closing the Loop -- Maximizing the Customer Journey from Data & Measurement to Planning & Personas
Room: Harbor Ballrooms
Marketers have more channels, more data and more opportunities than ever before. Accurate attribution and measurement are crucial—and often extremely difficult. How can you make sense of it all? In this fireside chat, Kim Weisensee Brown (of GE Digital and Centrally Human) and Kenneth Kinney (of TruGreen and host of “A Shark’s Perspective” podcast) share how they’re approaching the challenges of the modern marketer to leverage data to target the right customers and connect at all touchpoints.
- What “digital transformation” really means for marketers
- How to keep your brand relevant in an ever-changing marketing space
- Tips for marketing and sales integration to maximize ROI
- How to make sense of emerging technologies and channels
- Why customer personas can help marketers identify key targets
- Beth Negus Viveiros, Managing Editor, Chief Marketer
Keynote: Fast and Furious Marketing -- Tips, Tools and Tactics to Improve Your Marketing Today
Room: Harbor Ballrooms
Join Gordon Brott of OnDeck in this fast-paced session as he shares dozens of new and classic marketing tactics and tools that you can quickly implement and use to acquire customers more efficiently. Covering channels ranging from Facebook and SEM to LinkedIn and direct mail, this session will show you ways to optimize your current campaigns, as well as entirely new opportunities for growth.
- Review classic direct marketing best practices that many marketers forget today
- Discover new tools and solutions that can empower your marketing as you optimize your technology stack
- Learn new features that you may not know about from some of the marketing tools you use regularly
- Leave with new marketing insights that you can quickly integrate into your own campaigns
- See examples of highly effective marketing in action from companies large and small
- Gordon Brott, Founder, Gordon Brott Growth Marketing