LendingTree Startup Innovation Spotlight @ Connect to Convert
Call for Submissions Has Closed
August 22, 2017 NYC
Submission Deadline: Thursday, July 27 @ 12 Midnight PDT
Startup Innovation Spotlight at LeadsCon is the Lead Generation ecosystem’s most exclusive startup challenge, bringing together compelling startups in consumer lead generation, call center, customer experience, and more. One startup will take home the $25k grand cash prize and the prestige of winning the LendingTree Startup Innovation Spotlight at LeadsCon’s Connect to Convert.
We have 5 start-ups that will demo / present their next greatest idea designed to solve a problem or improve a process connected to lead generation. During the session, a panel of four judges from the industry and an expert venture capitalist will judge the live demos. At the end of each 5 minute pitch, each presenter will answer questions from the judging panel. The panel will then meet and vote on a winner for the grand prize of $25k. Sponsored and presented by LendingTree.
The Top 5 Finalists Receive:
- A chance to demo your solution and gain exposure in front of an industry leading panel of judges and Connect to Convert attendees
- A chance to win the $25k grand prize sponsored by LendingTree
- Complimentary full-access registration as a speaker to the event
- Discount passes to share with friends, colleagues, and customers
- Access to prepared marketing materials to help you promote your participation in the event
- High-growth startups focusing on innovation within the B2C customer acquisition Industry.
- At least 1 full-time founder
- Working prototype with customer interaction
- Company was founded within the last three years
"Biggest LeadsCon yet! A good mix of companies in Lead Generation represented all in one place. Proved to be invaluable to my new business."Founder
“This is a well run, informative conference that provided more value than much larger conferences I have attended. I came looking for mortgage lead providers for our bank, which I found, but was also enamored by the technology providers who displayed such innovative products to support our business model."Vice President