Tuesday, March 5
Millennials, Gen Z and the Future of Mobile Marketing
Millennials and Gen Z are an increasingly valuable yet challenging audience for digital marketers. As their buying power spikes, so do the number of brands and offers competing for their attention. Join Mark McMaster, Head of US Global Online Sales at Snap, Inc., for this deep dive on how to drive consideration and generate leads among Millennial and Gen Z audiences where they spend the majority of their screen time: on mobile devices. Mark will also share original research detailing millennial purchase behavior and how they prefer to discover, interact and transact with brands both online and in store.
- Gain actionable insights on the behaviors and preferences of Millennials/Gen Z
- Discover unique strategies for winning on mobile
- Learn how to optimize and scale lead acquisition utilizing Snapchat’s diverse ad platform
Wednesday, March 6
The Business Model of Content –
Reinventing Content Marketing Into A Measurable Business Strategy
We have moved into a new era of marketing – one where the creation of value through content-driven experiences is the focus. Yes, the entire practice of marketing has changed – again. So, if it’s such an important part of the equation, why is the struggle to measure the effectiveness of content such a struggle for the business? It’s because we’re measuring precisely the wrong thing: the content. Let’s reboot the whole notion of content marketing, and understand what it is we’re actually solving for. In this session, author, content marketing strategist and chief strategy officer for The Content Advisory, Robert Rose will discuss the current transformation of the marketing department inside out. Let’s examine the business model of content, and walk step by step on how to develop the optimal business purpose and focus for a truly measurable content marketing strategy.
- A framework any business can use to assess the purpose of its current and future approach to content marketing
- A usable approach to measuring audiences as the means of proving the worth of content marketing as a strategic approach
- Specific examples of companies actually achieving strategic, and measurable business value through the use of content-driven customer