Discover the hottest trends and innovative growth secrets from performance marketing’s brightest minds.
Use the Add to My Agenda buttons to compile a Personalized Agenda of the sessions you wish to attend. Then submit an email address at bottom of screen to receive your Personalized Agenda in your inbox!
Tuesday | March 6
Don’t Trade Babe Ruth: 5 Pitfalls to Avoid in Digital Marketing
Attendees will leave this session with specific things to do so they can avoid:
• Spending that’s not aligned with strategy and business goals
• Only marketing to current customers
• Failing to remove friction
• The paradox of the “good enough”
• The “shiny ball syndrome”
- Jim McKinley, Principal, 360Partners
Everyday Behavioral Science for Conversion Optimization
• Develop a better understanding of your audience, its needs, and its behaviors
• Launch campaigns with greater understanding and precision
• Use the data from your results more efficiently for future tests
- Brian Massey, Founder, Conversion Sciences
Optimizing Your Content: Demonstrating Tangible ROI by Analyzing Real-World Digital Marketing Examples
This session will take a deep dive into different case studies of local and national businesses who have seen dramatic results with their Digital Marketing efforts. You will learn how to:
• Roll out a winning digital strategy
• Use content to your advantage
• Measure your online success
• Emulate other organizations who are succeeding online
Join Drew Eastmead, Director of Coaching and Training at Vertical Measures, and Joe Bockerstette, Partner at Business Enterprise Mapping, for a session that will explore real-world collaboration and how to be successful with your own content strategy, website planning, paid media and more.