Use the Add to My Agenda buttons to compile a Personalized Agenda of the sessions you wish to attend. Then submit an email address at bottom of screen to receive your Personalized Agenda in your inbox!
Wednesday | October 28
Deep Dive -- Drilling Down on Changes in Customer & Consumer Behavior
How do you know what your customers want? Do you know what they’re doing? In a post-pandemic digital-first age, are your customers coming to you with higher expectations? Today’s businesses and consumers are re-thinking what’s possible online, from collaborating and training to personal and service appointments to purchases and more. Join us as we take a look at what’s changed, what’s stayed the same and where and how customers want to connect.
- Discover where customers are spending their time and money online and offline
- Understand the limits of a new digital environment and ways to find new pathways to engage consumers
- Learn why there’s even more at stake for today’s businesses to build value and a relationship with their customers
- John Sisson, President, HBT Marketing
- Nancy Harhut, Chief Creative Officer, HBT Marketing
- Heidi Green, Director of Donor Communications and Advising, Universal Healthcare Foundation of Connecticut
- Sue Borton, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Marketing and Environment Social Governance Programs, Bank of America
- Greg Long, Head of Customer Lead Generation and Delivery, MassMutual
Marketing Tech for the Modern Marketer: A Fireside Chat with Scott Brinker & Kenneth Kinney
How do you define essential technology in your role as a marketer? What are the core components in your technology stack? What role does technology play in your marketing campaigns, and how is this tech evolving to meet the needs of today and tomorrow? Join us for a fireside chat with Kenneth Kinney of “A Sharks Perspective” podcast and VP of Marketing and Digital Strategy at Ai Media Group as he sits down with Scott Brinker, Chief Marketing Technologist for ChiefMartec.com. Together, they’ll guide you through today’s marketing tech landscape, what’s essential to helping marketers reach today’s consumer, and where there’s innovation driving technology tomorrow.
- Understand how changes in consumer use of technology are empowering more self-serve resources
- Learn what technologies are transforming marketing beyond today’s tool sets
- Find out how technology integration can help you remove barriers, provide value and create a more personal experience when communicating with your customers
Marketing Your Own Brand: Making Waves and Future-Proofing Your Career
Needless to say, 2020 has been a tough year on all accounts, but we can all rally and take time for some inspiration. As a marketer, you are used to promoting, selling and growing your brand, but what about your personal branding? Are you stepping up your game, growing your arsenal of skills, staying connected and thriving in today’s world? Join our panel of industry thought leaders as they share insights, tips, takeaways and real-world experience on what marketers need to survive and thrive. Changing times call for your best efforts, and we’ll help you plan for tomorrow’s opportunities.
- Take away tips on how to market yourself effectively when creating content and reviewing your portfolio
- Find ways to balance work life with home life and tips for staying connected to peers, customers and co-workers in a virtual world
- Understand which marketing careers have the best future outlook and discover which skills are in demand
- Jorge Selva, Director of Growth Marketing, Help Scout
Understanding and Protecting Your Brand from Digital Ad Fraud
Digital ad fraud is at its highest point ever, and Forrester predicts that the digital advertising industry stands to lose $10.9 billion from fraudulent advertising by 2021 unless something changes. Despite these warnings, trade associations are telling members they’ve solved the problem. So how can there be such a night-and-day disconnect? Whether you’re a publisher, advertiser or agency, digital ad fraud is affecting your business, but you can take steps to mitigate its impact. Join us as Dr. Augustine Fou shares the latest data on ad fraud, helps you understand the problem and what to look for in your own tracking, and gives you ways to protect yourself.
- Understand why existing IVT/bot detection is failing to catch most fraud
- Find out what ad fraud looks like today, and how it affects every form of digital ads
- Learn how you can look at your own analytics and take action to reduce ad fraud
- Dr. Augustine Fou, Independent Ad Fraud Investigator
You have selected: