Use the Add to My Agenda buttons to compile a Personalized Agenda of the sessions you wish to attend. Then submit an email address at bottom of screen to receive your Personalized Agenda in your inbox!
Thursday | December 3
Brand Story Telling: Find the Voice that Sets You Apart
Feel disconnected to your brand? Bored with your marketing messaging? Feel that your brand voice is unclear? Your business is so much more than a logo, website landing page, or business card. It has passion, conviction, and most importantly—a personality. Whether you sell SaaS software or smoothies, your brand holds the power to inspire and engage your target market through a visceral and emotions-driven story. Through brand storytelling, uncover the nuts and bolts of what makes your business profoundly unique. It’s time to feel clear, empowered, and energized by your brand story so you can make the biggest impact for your business.
- Discover how to define the heart of your brand
- Gain insights on how to share your story and empower your customers to share
- Learn how to create a cohesive brand story visually and socially across channels
- Lori H. Schwartz, Principal, Curator of Experiences, StoryTech
Customer Retention: How Adobe Experience Cloud Stays Close to Customers in a Socially Distant World
You've likely heard the research: "Acquiring a new customer is anywhere from 5 to 25 times more expensive than retaining an existing one." With the unexpected business challenges 2020 has brought about, retaining existing customers has never been more important and many companies are turning to retention as a growth strategy. Join this fireside chat hosted by Katie Martell, as she interviews Julie Perino, Head of Global Customer Marketing at Adobe Experience Cloud. They'll reveal how Adobe closed the gap created by a digital-only marketing environment and engaged customers in meaningful ways this year. You'll hear how the team got creative to build community, engage in virtual and memorable ways and maintain an emotional connection with customers.
Marketing Your Own Brand: Making Waves and Future-Proofing Your Career
Needless to say, 2020 has been a tough year on all accounts, but we can all rally and take time for some inspiration. As a marketer, you are used to promoting, selling and growing your brand, but what about your personal branding? Are you stepping up your game, growing your arsenal of skills, staying connected and thriving in today’s world? Join our panel of industry thought leaders as they share insights, tips, takeaways and real-world experience on what marketers need to survive and thrive. Changing times call for your best efforts, and we’ll help you plan for tomorrow’s opportunities.
- Take away tips on how to market yourself effectively when creating content and reviewing your portfolio
- Find ways to balance work life with home life and tips for staying connected to peers, customers and co-workers in a virtual world
- Understand which marketing careers have the best future outlook and discover which skills are in demand
- Sarah Evans, Founder & CEO, Sevans Strategy & Sevans Digital PR
- Charrele Robinson-Brown, Director - Head of Digital Selling Executive Branding Program & Gamification for Digital Selling, SAP
You have selected: