Each year the LeadsCouncil looks to recognize a special individual that is making significant strides to bring best practices and tech innovations to the industry or is making a special effort to improving the Lead Generation ecosystem.
Past winners include Joeri Weyenberg of Vice President Marketing at Kaplan University Group (2013) and Jay Weintraub Founder of Grow.co (2014).
Award Process Facts:
Nominees must submit the application form below, including the answers to the following questions:
- Why should this person be considered for the Executive of the Year Award?
What achievements or activities constitute their special recognition as the Executive of the Year?
Details (Note times have changed from previous announcement):
- Deadline: Nomination process closes January 30th, 2015.
- Judging: LeadsCouncil members will cast the final votes to determine the Executive of the Year Award.
- Who?: Nominations will be accepted from non-members and members alike. Nominees are not required to be a LeadsCouncil member.
- What?: Nominees must be an executive in their company.
- When?: Top 5 Finalist will be announced on February 11th.
- When?: The winner will be announced at LeadsCon Las Vegas 2015