Each year LeadsCon and the LeadsCouncil look to recognize a special individual that is making significant strides in bringing best practices, tech innovations to the Lead Genertion industry. Our goal is to highlight the efforts of those individuals who are making a special effort to improving the Lead Generation ecosystem.
Today, we want to encourage you to noominate a peer or coworker that is making a difference in the your company or the industry as a whole. Please follow this link to submit your nomination. The nomination process closes on January 30th, so please do not wait another day!
Past winners include:
Jay Weintraub Founder of Grow.co (2014).
Joeri Weyenberg of Vice President Marketing at Kaplan University Group (2013)
Award Process Facts:
Nominees must submit the application form below, including the answers to the following questions:
- Why should this person be considered for the Executive of the Year Award?
What achievements or activities constitute their special recognition as the Executive of the Year?
Details (Note times have changed from previous announcement):
- Deadline: Nomination process closes January 30th, 2015.
- Judging: LeadsCouncil members will cast the final votes to determine the Executive of the Year Award.
- Who?: Nominations will be accepted from non-members and members alike. Nominees are not required to be a LeadsCouncil member.
- What?: Nominees must be an executive in their company.
- When?: Top 5 Finalist will be announced on February 11th.
- When?: The winner will be announced at LeadsCon Las Vegas 2015