Seven-figure investment in technology, design, content and ‘Power Buyers’ unveiled for milestone lead-generation event, March 30-April 1 in Las Vegas
NORWALK, CT — LeadsCon, producer of the world’s largest event for lead-generation professionals, today announced new and expanded elements planned for the milestone LeadsCon 2020 , taking place March 30-April 1 in Las Vegas.
The event expansion comes on the heels of a record-breaking LeadsCon 2019, which drew more than 2,500 attendees and featured nearly 200 leading solution providers in the industry’s biggest exposition. Buy-side attendance over the past two years has surged 25 percent.
New and expanded elements for 2020 represent a seven-figure investment in marketing, technology, design, content and buyer experiences to drive continued attendee growth, foster peer-to-peer interaction among buyers and sellers, provide deeper learning and spotlight innovation in lead generation.
“For more than a decade, LeadsCon has served as the lead-generation industry’s largest community gathering,” says event director Heather O’Connell. “We’re thrilled to expand the LeadsCon experience for our attendees and partners.”
New elements of LeadsCon 2020 include:
- POWER BUYERS. A first-of-its kind initiative to assemble the industry’s top buyers of lead generation across key segments, including mortgage/lending, insurance, fintech, education, home services and healthcare. The Power Buyers program features category-specific content, “birds of a feather”-style roundtables, private “buyer only” tours with exhibitors and the much-anticipated unveiling of the 2020 Lead-Gen Dream Team, recognizing the top buy-side professionals in lead generation.
- LEADSCONNECT. Following the successful debut of LeadsConnect—which let buyers and sellers book on-site private meetings using the event mobile app in 2019, LeadsCon will triple investment in the program for 2020 with more tech-enabled opportunities for buyer/seller interaction, expanded times for meetings and a dedicated LeadsConnect exhibit hall experience serving as a hub for hundreds of meetings.
- INNOVATION ALLEY. A new initiative to spotlight the latest and greatest thinking, products and sellers in lead generation will span recognition, content and an exhibit hall “sandbox” spotlighting the industry’s best entrepreneurs.
- WOMEN OF LEADSCON. An expansion of LeadsCon’s diversity efforts that boasts a multi-day agenda for lead generation’s top women—including content, networking activities, excursions and peer-to-peer Women of LeadsCon “unsessions” to foster relationship-building, idea-sharing and industry connections.
- RECOGNITION & RESEARCH. LeadsCon 2020 will also feature expanded recognition of the best products, people and places to work in lead generation—plus exclusive research chronicling the industry’s present and future trends, including the 2020 Lead-Gen State of the Industry Report.
- MARKETING. LeadsCon will tap into parent-company Access Intelligence’s network of media assets, reaching more than two million marketing executives, to promote attendance from key buyer segments—while also expanding its six-figure investment in programmatic advertising to reach additional potential attendees.
The milestone 2020 event will be the largest LeadsCon ever. These expanded investments in show experiences and initiatives represent LeadsCon owner Access Intelligence’s ongoing pledge to serve the lead-generation world as the biggest and best forum for community education and networking.
Registration is now open for LeadsCon 2020 . To learn more about the Power Buyers program and book your team to attend, contact firstname.lastname@example.org . To review sponsorship and exhibit opportunities, contact email@example.com .
ABOUT ACCESS INTELLIGENCE
Access Intelligence is a privately held b-to-b media and information company serving the marketing, media, PR, cable, healthcare management, defense, chemical engineering, satellite and aviation markets. Leading brands include LeadsCon, PR News, Ad Exchanger, AdMonsters, Cynopsis, Cablefax, Folio, Event Marketer, Chief Marketer, Defense Daily Network, AviationToday, Studio Daily; Power, and Via Satellite. More information: accessintel.com.