Discover the hottest trends and innovative growth secrets from performance marketing’s brightest minds.
Use the Add to My Agenda buttons to compile a Personalized Agenda of the sessions you wish to attend. Then submit an email address at bottom of screen to receive your Personalized Agenda in your inbox!
Thursday | October 1
Exhibit Hall Open
TCPA: Litigation and Compliance in 2020
- Understand how TCPA is being enacted in various vertical markets
- Find out what the FCC’s expanded Caller ID rules mean for your business
- Discover how to stay compliant in all voice and text communication
- David Kaminski, Partner and Chair of Financial Services Practices Group, Carlson & Messer LLP
Marketing Growth and Optimization Workshop: Actionable Tips, Tricks and Tactics on Social, Email, Search and More!
The training will bring in various experts who will spend 15-30 minutes showing actionable tactics, tips and powerful examples of great marketing across more than 10 different areas including (but not limited to):
- Email Marketing
- LinkedIn (organic and paid)
- Competitive Intelligence
- Google Analytics
- Landing Page Optimization
- Direct Mail
- Resources & Tools
Over the 4 hours, attendees will come away with:
- Actionable tactics and tips from basic to advanced to help make your campaigns more effective
- Specific examples of great marketing
- Tools and resources you can use to learn and improve your campaigns
Who Should Attend?
Anyone from beginner to advanced who wants to improve the performance of their marketing. The fast pace and large volume of topics covered mean that whether you are a solo marketer or have a 20-person marketing team, you will find real value in this training.
About the Presenters
Gordon Brott – Gordon has more than 20 years hands-on experience in acquisition marketing at companies of all sizes. He is currently the founder of Gordon Brott Growth Marketing where he works with both startups and established companies to grow and scale their businesses. Previously, Gordon was the Senior Director of Marketing for more than 8 years at OnDeck, where he led the acquisition marketing efforts as the company grew from $10M to nearly $400M in annual revenue and went public in 2014. Gordon has presented at LeadsCon 3 times in the past, and his talks always receive some of the top reviews at the conference.
Kevin Lord Barry - Kevin Lord Barry helps grow companies using paid advertising on Facebook and Google. Over the past 10 years, he’s managed millions in ROI positive ad spend for brands like DoorDash, Zenefits, Masterclass, Segment, OnDeck and more. He co-founded Right Percent to create an agency that can scalably serve fast growing leadgen companies in every vertical.
How Do I Sign Up?
All LeadsCon attendees are automatically registered for the workshops.
Lead Gen Automation & Innovation: The State of Technology Tour
Join us as we give you the LeadGen 500 Landscape - the first comprehensive mapping of our industry, with stops along the way to point out helpful tools, where AI can be used as a game-changing asset in your value chain and how to think outside the box when it comes to finding, targeting and reaching the right consumers.
- Understand where AI can be used as a game-changing asset in your Value Chain
- Learn what’s new with dynamic lead generation, embedding lead gen regardless of platform
- Explore case studies from new players utilizing AI in the Lead Gen space
- Arthur Saint-Père, Co-Founder & CEO, Dolead
Higher Ed Lead Gen and Achieving Student Enrollment Goals
- Get best practices for reaching and connecting with today’s student prospects
- Gain the latest insights on regulatory scrutiny impacting EDU
- Understand how the for-profit model is advancing to meet the needs of non-traditional students while effectively putting private and federal funding to good use
- Bruce Douglas, CEO, Education Dynamics
The YouTube Playbook: Direct Response Via Video
- Understand how to produce creative that performs best in digital video
- Know how to create campaigns that speak to the right user at the right time
- Learn how to measure the full impact your videos are having on driving results
- Don Batsford, Jr., Head of Industry, Google
Infutor Sponsored Session: From Marketing to Modeling: Maximize Consumer Data for Optimal Lead Generation
In this session, Infutor Data Solutions, an industry leading data and lead solution provider, and healthcare solutions provider Torchlight, will discuss tactical ways to improve all areas of lead generation through consumer data. Attendees will learn how data and intelligence enables Torchlight to complete and score its best leads in real-time while fueling lifetime value modeling and attribution. The speakers will also conduct a live Q&A session to answer your lead generation questions.
After this session, you will know how to:
- Enrich consumer contact information and build a deep profile of attributes to allow for more streamlined engagements
- Score aged and inbound leads in real-time in order to be the first to reach the best prospects
- Leverage lead scoring to prioritize and route the highest-propensity buyers to the best agents
- Utilize the right data to drive in-house modeling to truly understand and optimize the lifetime value of your best leads
- Maximize data by identifying the attributes that make up your best leads
Keynote: Entitled Consumers Are a Threat to Your Business – Unless You Make Them An Opportunity with Dave Frankland, “Marketing to the Entitled Consumer”
- Dave Frankland, Managing Director, Winterberry Group
3 A's for Growth: Acquisition, Allocation and Attribution
- Learn proven growth strategies for your lead generation efforts
- Gain a better understanding of attribution and what it looks like throughout the journey
- Take advantage of better optimization of your digital campaigns leveraging TV, direct mail, email, content, and other tactics
- Kenneth Kinney, VP of Marketing and Digital Strategy and host of "A Shark's Perpsective" podcast, Ai Media Group
Insurance Lead Gen: Innovation to Meet Today’s Customer Demands
- Understand why properly vetting your calls will get you to more people you can help vs. those you can’t
- Learn how analytics are the competitive advantage to getting your next conversion
- Discover why content creation and customer care are more important than you think
- Jeff Piotrowski, Sr. Director of Insurance, Jornaya
Keeping Up with Compliance: How to Successfully Generate Leads in the Face of Regulation
- Learn how being associated with bad traffic in any way can make you liable
- Understand the do’s and don’ts of lead generation and advertising to steer clear of deceptive practices
- Know how to test vendors and vet your lead sources to ensure compliance
- Discover how to protect your brand and image in the marketplace as a trusted source
- Find out what’s new and next with privacy protection, including GDPR and CaCPA
- Jonathan Pompan, Partner, Venable LLP
Mortgage Lead Gen: Lead Conversion in the New Normal
Having lead organizations through the systemic changes of the past 37 years, Dale Vermillion is uniquely qualified to offer a trusted insight into how lenders and loan officer’s can effectively manage and convert leads in the New Normal.
By joining Dale for this powerful 1-hour session, you will learn:
- Timely strategies for managing record-breaking lead volume
- Timeless principles optimizing lead prioritization, and
- Proven tactics for maximizing lead conversion
- Dale Vermillion, Founder & CEO, Mortgage Champions
You have selected: