Discover the hottest trends and innovative growth secrets from performance marketing’s brightest minds.
Don Batsford, Jr.
Head of Industry
Co-Founder & CEO
VP Product Marketing
Southern New Hampshire University
Gordon Brott Growth Marketing
Senior Vice President of Corporate Marketing and Communications
Digital Media Solutions
Moderator: Push vs. Pull: The Modern DebateCombing vast industry knowledge and a natural leadership ability, Kathy Bryan has become an expert in the digital marketing space. She has worked at both global and boutique advertising agencies with Fortune 100 clients in the hospitality, travel, mortgage, education, finance and retail sectors, including US Airways, Circle K, Lincoln Technical Institute, Choice Hotels International, TIAA, Amtrak and the Mortgage Bankers Association. Throughout her career path, Kathy gained strong B2C and B2B expertise via integrated marketing, brand management, demand generation, content marketing and client services. As the Chief Marketing Officer at Digital Media Solutions (DMS), Kathy takes the lead on all aspects of corporate marketing and communications for DMS and its brands, including DMS Insights – an approved Google News publisher, which she built out from scratch. Under her leadership, Kathy and her team have successfully reduced marketing expenses while scaling results.
Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Aaron Christopher (A.C.) Evans
Founder and CEO
Moderator: SMS & Call Marketing: 2020 Best PracticesA thought leader in drip marketing, conversational messaging, and lead follow-up campaign methodologies. The founder and CEO of Drips.com. A.C.'s consultancy company builds, manages, and runs automated voice, sms, and email drip marketing campaigns. They convert more leads to calls with powerful human backed A.I. chat bots. Drips is disrupting the status quo of predictive robo dialers and call centers. Drips provides a better user experience for the end consumers, while simultaneously raising client's contact and closing rates.
3 Ships Digital
Zach is a “digital lifer.” He started New Media Campaigns, a web and application development firm, as an undergraduate and published his first research paper on social media well before Facebook was public or Instagram existed. He has worked with leading private equity firms and more than 25 private equity-backed clients, advising CEOs, senior marketers and company leadership on digital strategy. Zach has written for The Hotline, authored three books, published numerous articles on digital media, has appeared on CNN, MSNBC and FOX News, and graced the cover of Business North Carolina Magazine when Three Ships won the 2016 Small Business of the Year award. He holds an MBA with high distinction from Harvard Business School, where he was a Baker Scholar, and a BA from UNC Chapel Hill, where he was a Morehead Scholar and elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
Head of Brand Studio
SVP Corporate Development
Lilit works closely with company leadership on long-term strategy execution, oversees the company’s business development, and maintains relationships with key clients.
She has worked with numerous Fortune 500 companies in her career. She received her B.B.A. from Woodbury University and received her Masters of Business Taxation from the University of Southern California.
Senior VP and Chief Economist
VP, Strategic Partnerships & Affiliates
Freedom Financial Network
Dave currently serves as a leader in Winterberry Group’s consulting practice, where he leverages his extensive experience in assessing market trends, evaluating technology solutions, and identifying growth opportunities. As a former Chief Strategy Officer of Selligent Marketing Cloud and former VP and Research Director at Forrester Research, Dave has helped executives at hundreds of companies to develop business, customer, and organizational strategies.
SVP, Business Development
VP, Business Development & External Affairs
Veterans United Home Loans
Transformhomepro.com (Sears Home Improvement)
Spring Venture Group
Chris empowers decision making and embracing an entrepreneurial spirit through constant improvement and innovation. This vision is at the core of Spring Venture Group’s tremendous success and has set the standard for our company culture.
EVP, Business and Corporate Development
At Modernize, Alan is responsible for driving revenue expansion and strategic partnerships including relationships with financing entities. Since Modernize focuses on finding homeowners with large projects in roofing, windows, solar and HVAC, access to and interactions with friction-free lending partners is a critical component of the successful remodeling project journey.
ClearVoice, a Fiverr Company
Chief Creative Officer
America's Got Talent Golden Buzzer Winner
Mandy Harvey Music
Segment Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Moderator: SMS & Call Marketing: 2020 Best PracticesRyan Hemker manages efforts to support direct and digital marketing for Liberty Mutual Insurance. With 18 years experience in the insurance industry, half spent in marketing, Ryan’s primary focus is employing emerging technologies which deliver best-in-class customer experiences and optimal financial returns.
VP of Growth & Strategy
Digital Media Solutions
Moderator: SMS & Call Marketing: 2020 Best PracticesGregg is the CEO of Invoca, where his focus on customer success, innovation, and a culture of continuous improvement has led the company to unprecedented growth. Previously, Gregg led Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s social marketing product line, where he integrated $1 billion worth of M&A investments into the Salesforce product portfolio. He also drove product strategy and development for Salesforce Chatter and was a consultant at Boston Consulting Group earlier in his career. He graduated from Stanford University and holds an MBA from the Wharton School of Business.
VP of Marketing Strategy
Guaranteed Rate Inc.
Partner and Chair of Financial Services Practices Group
Carlson & Messer LLP
Moderator: TCPA: Litigation and Compliance in 2020David Kaminski is the Chair of the Consumer Financial Services law practice at Carlson & Messer LLP in Los Angeles. He represents mobile marketers, lead generators/sellers, and creditors in the defense of claims brought under the TCPA and all federal and state consumer protection statutes. He manages the nationwide litigation for numerous mobile marketers and creditors and has helped shaped the law affecting their rights throughout the US. He also provides compliance and training advice and successfully defends clients against regulatory actions brought by federal (FCC/FTC) and state regulators.
Over The Top Marketing
Since its inception, Over The Top Marketing has taken the industry by storm by adding clients of all sizes including Fortune 100 companies down to the local mom and pop shops. Mark runs the daily operations of Over The Top and is hands on with every client and every campaign.
Director of Strategic Development
VP of Marketing and Digital Strategy and host of "A Shark's Perpsective" podcast
Ai Media Group
VP of Sales
Managing Partner and Chief Marketing Officer
Kevin Lord Barry
Senior VP of Messaging
Moderator: Push vs. Pull: The Modern DebateThroughout a successful and versatile career in marketing and advertising, Tyler McNickle has established himself as a knowledgeable, reliable thought leader with a dynamic set of skills — ranging from search engine optimization to digital and email marketing to overall campaign strategy. Following his time as Director of Digital Services at Randall-Reilly, Tyler began his journey at Digital Media Solutions (DMS), utilizing his vast industry knowledge to quickly rise through the ranks. Today, Tyler serves as Senior Vice President of Messaging for DMS, where he is responsible for the overall strategy and technology that drives SMS and email marketing for the organization.
Founder & CEO
Senior Vice President - Strategic Partnerships
LightStream, a SunTrust Company
COO and Co-Founder
Originally from Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Bas moved to New York in 2007 to manage the marketing department at 2waytraffic mobile USA where he was responsible for devising online and mobile marketing strategies.
In 2010, Bas co-founded PX, together with Frans van Hulle, with the idea to develop a revolutionary customer acquisition platform that automates and optimizes performance-based marketing processes, creates overall higher lead quality, and improves efficiency.
Perry is a graduate of South Dakota State University where he earned his bachelor’s degree in communications and theatre.
Senior VP, Distribution
Owner and Principal Consultant
SDP Solutions, LLC
Partner Relations Manager
VP, CRM Sales
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
SVP of Product & Sales
CORE Digital Media
Co-Founder & CEO
SVP, Strategic Partnerships
Executive UX Strategist
Human Factors International
Senior Copywriting Manager
Founder & CEO
Moderator: SMS & Call Marketing: 2020 Best PracticesRoss Shanken is a digital technology thought leader, and patent holder who founded Jornaya (originally LeadiD) in 2011 after 13 years at TARGUSinfo. Jornaya is the consumer journey insights platform that provides marketers, data analysts, and compliance professionals with the highest-resolution view of the consumer buying journey. Ross spends his time collaborating with customers, advisors, and thought leaders to evolve Jornaya’s platform to best serve the digital marketing ecosystem.
Senior Marketing Director
Partner, CIPP/US, CECP
Mac Murray & Shuster LLP
Moderator: SMS & Call Marketing: 2020 Best PracticesMichele Shuster is a founding partner at Mac Murray & Shuster LLP, where she brings extensive experience working with businesses of all sizes in highly regulated industries. A former Chief of the Ohio Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Section, she now represents clients in consumer protection matters before the FTC, FCC, and state attorneys general, in addition to conducting regulatory compliance audits and providing counsel on advertising and privacy issues.
Chief Product Officer
Moderator: Push vs. Pull: The Modern DebateA lifelong entrepreneur and leader, Matthew Stern has extensive experience in building, growing and managing early-stage start-up companies and displays key strengths in product development and management, user experience and strategic partnerships. Matt co-founded the management consulting company BlitzSF and the mobile performance agency TapRush. Matt also founded the The Stern Group –to build great business partnerships across the performance-based marketing world – and was a Partner at Angelrush Ventures, an early stage venture firm that leveraged performance-based marketing to scale direct-to-consumer brands from 0 to 100. As Chief Product Officer for Digital Media Solutions (DMS), Matt is responsible for the product vision, strategy, design, management and development for all lines of business for products at DMS.
His approach to growing organizations and ecosystems put a strong emphasis on partnerships; whether that be with customers, channel partners or vendor relationships, his believe and results show that working towards a win-win solution sustains long-term growth.
Seth van der Swaagh
Industry Director, Advertising Sales
Prior to Google, Seth worked in business development for an IT start-up in San Francisco, and was an educator in the Connecticut public school system as well as a private Mexican school system.
Seth holds a BA from Brown University and MBA and MIS degrees from Boston University. He lives in Concord, MA with his wife Gemma and their 3 sons.
Growth Marketing Manager / SEO
President & General Counsel
Infutor Data Solutions
Filter by Keyword
Use the Add to My Agenda buttons to compile a Personalized Agenda of the sessions you wish to attend. Then submit an email address at bottom of screen to receive your Personalized Agenda in your inbox!
Tuesday | March 31
SMS & Call Marketing: 2020 Best Practices
- Discover things you need to know to stay compliant in 2020
- Find out how to make these channels work for you earn
- Learn how best-in-class brands like Liberty Mutual are driving innovation
- Hear first-hand what NOT to do (bloopers and worst practices)
- Gain tangible takeaways on how to integrate these best practices today
- Ross Shanken, Founder & CEO, Jornaya
Social Media for Lead Gen: Building a Viable Strategy
- Discover what’s new in social media and how to be most effective on different channels
- Strategize and plan your product or service offerings to generate inbound leads
- Understand the ways social channels differ and where each excels for lead generation
- Target leads that qualify for your offerings and offer the most value to your business
- Use technology to monitor, track and attribute to get the full picture of your conversion funnel - from impressions to engagement and sales
- Kevin Lord Barry, Co-Founder, Right Percent
Lead Gen Automation & Innovation: The State of Technology Tour
- Learn what’s new with dynamic lead generation, embedding lead gen regardless of platform
- Uncover web site landing page and optimization strategies that work to get consumers to engage
- Understand the importance of having a variety of different lead generation tactics in play at all times
- Arthur Saint-Père, Co-Founder & CEO, Dolead
Wednesday | April 1
Creating Content that Engages and Activates Your Next Customer
- Understand content ideation and where to look for inspiration
- Discover best practices for creating content and the best ways to distribute your message
- Learn which channels attract the right customers for your business and how to scale your efforts fishing where there are fish
- Samantha Kermode, Director of Strategic Development, Investis Digital
Lead-Gen Math: Tracking, Measuring and Retaining Customers
- Discover tools and tips to help you reach the right targets
- Learn best practices from a leading Top 10 Online Advertiser on how to build an effective audience segmentation strategy
- Unlock the challenges advertisers face when implementing segmentation and solutions to overcome them
How to Achieve Double Digit Growth through Campaign Optimization
- Learn proven growth strategies for your lead generation efforts
- Gain a better understanding of attribution and what it looks like throughout the journey
- Take advantage of better optimization of your digital campaigns leveraging TV, direct mail, email, content, and other tactics
- Kenneth Kinney, VP of Marketing and Digital Strategy and host of "A Shark's Perpsective" podcast, Ai Media Group
You Down With OTT? The Race to Reach Cord Cutters in Lead Generation
- Gain an understanding of OTT and all of its unique acronyms, definitions and languages—You will be able to clearly understand and explain what OTT is after leaving the room
- Understand how detailed you can go with both geography and demographic target segments
- Discover the ease of putting a campaign into motion. From concept to going live, you will see how an entire campaign is put together and optimized throughout the flight
- Key in on reporting, reporting, reporting—You will see a campaign in progress and what data points you can access to optimize campaigns in real time
- Mark Kaminski, Co-Founder, Over The Top Marketing
Today’s Most Useful Email Trends, Tips and Tested Tactics
- Find out what some of today’s biggest email misconceptions and missed opportunities are
- See how to prompt people to automatically open and read your email by adding the persuasive tactics of behavioral science
- Gain numerous techniques you can confidently test the next day to quickly increase your email ROI
You have selected: