Discover the hottest trends and innovative growth secrets from performance marketing’s brightest minds.
Don Batsford, Jr.
Head of Industry
Senior Affiliate Program Manager
Vivint Smart Home
Co-Founder & CEO
VP Product Marketing
Southern New Hampshire University
Gordon Brott Growth Marketing
Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Aaron Christopher (A.C.) Evans
Founder and CEO
Moderator: SMS & Call Marketing: 2020 Best PracticesA thought leader in drip marketing, conversational messaging, and lead follow-up campaign methodologies. The founder and CEO of Drips.com. A.C.'s consultancy company builds, manages, and runs automated voice, sms, and email drip marketing campaigns. They convert more leads to calls with powerful human backed A.I. chat bots. Drips is disrupting the status quo of predictive robo dialers and call centers. Drips provides a better user experience for the end consumers, while simultaneously raising client's contact and closing rates.
3 Ships Digital
Zach is a “digital lifer.” He started New Media Campaigns, a web and application development firm, as an undergraduate and published his first research paper on social media well before Facebook was public or Instagram existed. He has worked with leading private equity firms and more than 25 private equity-backed clients, advising CEOs, senior marketers and company leadership on digital strategy. Zach has written for The Hotline, authored three books, published numerous articles on digital media, has appeared on CNN, MSNBC and FOX News, and graced the cover of Business North Carolina Magazine when Three Ships won the 2016 Small Business of the Year award. He holds an MBA with high distinction from Harvard Business School, where he was a Baker Scholar, and a BA from UNC Chapel Hill, where he was a Morehead Scholar and elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
Head of Brand Studio
SVP Corporate Development
Lilit works closely with company leadership on long-term strategy execution, oversees the company’s business development, and maintains relationships with key clients.
She has worked with numerous Fortune 500 companies in her career. She received her B.B.A. from Woodbury University and received her Masters of Business Taxation from the University of Southern California.
Senior VP and Chief Economist
VP, Strategic Partnerships & Affiliates
Freedom Financial Network
Dave currently serves as a leader in Winterberry Group’s consulting practice, where he leverages his extensive experience in assessing market trends, evaluating technology solutions, and identifying growth opportunities. As a former Chief Strategy Officer of Selligent Marketing Cloud and former VP and Research Director at Forrester Research, Dave has helped executives at hundreds of companies to develop business, customer, and organizational strategies.
SVP, Business Development
VP, Business Development & External Affairs
Veterans United Home Loans
Transformhomepro.com (Sears Home Improvement)
Spring Venture Group
Chris empowers decision making and embracing an entrepreneurial spirit through constant improvement and innovation. This vision is at the core of Spring Venture Group’s tremendous success and has set the standard for our company culture.
EVP, Business and Corporate Development
At Modernize, Alan is responsible for driving revenue expansion and strategic partnerships including relationships with financing entities. Since Modernize focuses on finding homeowners with large projects in roofing, windows, solar and HVAC, access to and interactions with friction-free lending partners is a critical component of the successful remodeling project journey.
ClearVoice, a Fiverr Company
Chief Creative Officer
America's Got Talent Golden Buzzer Winner
Mandy Harvey Music
Moderator: SMS & Call Marketing: 2020 Best PracticesGregg is the CEO of Invoca, where his focus on customer success, innovation, and a culture of continuous improvement has led the company to unprecedented growth. Previously, Gregg led Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s social marketing product line, where he integrated $1 billion worth of M&A investments into the Salesforce product portfolio. He also drove product strategy and development for Salesforce Chatter and was a consultant at Boston Consulting Group earlier in his career. He graduated from Stanford University and holds an MBA from the Wharton School of Business.
VP of Marketing Strategy
Guaranteed Rate Inc.
Partner and Chair of Financial Services Practices Group
Carlson & Messer LLP
Moderator: TCPA: Litigation and Compliance in 2020David Kaminski is the Chair of the Consumer Financial Services law practice at Carlson & Messer LLP in Los Angeles. He represents mobile marketers, lead generators/sellers, and creditors in the defense of claims brought under the TCPA and all federal and state consumer protection statutes. He manages the nationwide litigation for numerous mobile marketers and creditors and has helped shaped the law affecting their rights throughout the US. He also provides compliance and training advice and successfully defends clients against regulatory actions brought by federal (FCC/FTC) and state regulators.
Director of Strategic Development
VP of Marketing and Digital Strategy and host of "A Shark's Perpsective" podcast
Ai Media Group
Senior Director, Marketing
Lixil - American Standard
Managing Partner and Chief Marketing Officer
Kevin Lord Barry
VP of Marketing
John has over 15 years of expierence in customer acquisition, demanand generation, performance marketing and his background spans consumer, enterprise SaaS, govTech, and SMB marketing roles. His passion is helping small businesses grow through access to technology and financial services.
Founder & CEO
Senior Vice President - Strategic Partnerships
LightStream, a SunTrust Company
COO and Co-Founder
Originally from Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Bas moved to New York in 2007 to manage the marketing department at 2waytraffic mobile USA where he was responsible for devising online and mobile marketing strategies.
In 2010, Bas co-founded PX, together with Frans van Hulle, with the idea to develop a revolutionary customer acquisition platform that automates and optimizes performance-based marketing processes, creates overall higher lead quality, and improves efficiency.
Perry is a graduate of South Dakota State University where he earned his bachelor’s degree in communications and theatre.
CEO & Principal
Owner and Principal Consultant
SDP Solutions, LLC
VP, CRM Sales
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
Donna has held multiple roles focusing on market research and client engagements, including V.P. of Financial Operations for Global Product Development & Publishing Operations at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. Donna was also a Principal at The Parthenon Group.
Donna holds a BA from the University of Pennsylvania in Economics and Japanese, and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Co-Founder & CEO
SVP, Strategic Partnerships
Executive UX Strategist
Human Factors International
Senior Copywriting Manager
Head of Industry, New Business & Insurance
Moderator: BSS Pass Only - $ -- TCPA Cage-Rematch: Battle Royale Edition Moderator: BSS Pass Only - $ -- Bits & Pieces: A 360° Look at Things You May Have Missed th Moderator: Power Buyers: Emulating the Habits of Highly Successful Lead BuyersRob Seaver, Executive Director of LeadsCouncil, has been involved in the digital world for as long as there's been one. A nationally recognized speaker and consultant, he has been on stage for companies such as HP, Konica-Minolta, and Gannett. His passion for Performance Marketing, make him one of the most sought out consulting experts for national brands today.
Senior Marketing Director
Partner, CIPP/US, CECP
Mac Murray & Shuster LLP
Moderator: SMS & Call Marketing: 2020 Best PracticesMichele Shuster is a founding partner at Mac Murray & Shuster LLP, where she brings extensive experience working with businesses of all sizes in highly regulated industries. A former Chief of the Ohio Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Section, she now represents clients in consumer protection matters before the FTC, FCC, and state attorneys general, in addition to conducting regulatory compliance audits and providing counsel on advertising and privacy issues.
His approach to growing organizations and ecosystems put a strong emphasis on partnerships; whether that be with customers, channel partners or vendor relationships, his believe and results show that working towards a win-win solution sustains long-term growth.
Executive Vice President & General Manager of Inside Sales
Alder Home Security
Mark currently serves as Executive Vice President & General Manager of Inside Sales at Alder Home Security, where he spearheaded the creation of inside sales and digital marketing teams from the ground up for Alder’s new DIY home security business. Driven by an unrelenting passion for winning, Mark continuously leverages creative problem solving and team building to identify new opportunities, expand Alder’s customer base, challenge the status quo, and discover operational efficiencies.
Eric J. Troutman
Squire Patton Boggs
Seth van der Swaagh
Industry Director, Advertising Sales
Prior to Google, Seth worked in business development for an IT start-up in San Francisco, and was an educator in the Connecticut public school system as well as a private Mexican school system.
Seth holds a BA from Brown University and MBA and MIS degrees from Boston University. He lives in Concord, MA with his wife Gemma and their 3 sons.
Frans Van Hulle
Growth Marketing Manager / SEO
Infutor Data Solutions
Filter by Keyword
Use the Add to My Agenda buttons to compile a Personalized Agenda of the sessions you wish to attend. Then submit an email address at bottom of screen to receive your Personalized Agenda in your inbox!
Tuesday | March 31
Traffic Channels: What to Buy, What Not to Buy and Where
- Discover which channels, be it clicks, calls or other leads, provide the best returns for prospecting
- Understand how to further your reach by combining your message across channels
- Find out what to look for when partnering with publishers and data providers
- Keep current on what to look for in 1st party traffic vs. 3rd party traffic
- Michael Orefice, VP Marketing and Business Development, SmartFinancial
Predictive Analytics and Privacy: How to Sustain Conversion in the World of Consumer Advocacy
- Discover how to balance leveraging big data and protecting consumer privacy concerns
- Understand the impact of potential legislation and new regulations (California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Explore the need for Clean Data - identifying the impact of data usage within an organization, such as retention of data, declaring the purpose for data collection and documentation of associated processes
- Learn how to protect yourself with a process for consumers to gain control over personal data by letting them see what is collected and who it is shared with, and potentially have data corrected or deleted
- Joe Laskowski, Managing Partner and Chief Marketing Officer, Inquir
Power Buyers: Emulating the Habits of Highly Successful Lead Buyers
- Learn from power buyers who are leaders in the space
- Take a customer-centric view into your business
- Understand what it takes to have that competitive edge in today’s market
- Rob Seaver, Executive Director, LeadsCouncil
- Scott Gilman, Marketing Manager, Transformhomepro.com (Sears Home Improvement)
- Eric Kozak, Senior Director, Marketing, Lixil - American Standard
- Jon Galloway, VP, Business Development & External Affairs, Veterans United Home Loans
- Francesco Fagnini, VP, Strategic Partnerships & Affiliates, Freedom Financial Network
Wednesday | April 1
Lead-Gen Math: Tracking, Measuring and Retaining Customers
- Discover tools and tips to help you reach the right targets
- Learn best practices from a leading Top 10 Online Advertiser on how to build an effective audience segmentation strategy
- Unlock the challenges advertisers face when implementing segmentation and solutions to overcome them
The YouTube Playbook: Direct Marketing Via Video
- Understand how to produce creative that performs best in digital video
- Know how to create campaigns that speak to the right user at the right time
- Learn how to measure the full impact your videos are having on driving results
- Don Batsford, Jr., Head of Industry, Google
Keeping Up with Compliance: How to Successfully Generate Leads in the Face of Regulation
- Learn how being associated with bad traffic in any way can make you liable
- Understand the do’s and don’ts of lead generation and advertising to steer clear of deceptive practices
- Know how to test vendors and vet your lead sources to ensure compliance
- Discover how to protect your brand and image in the marketplace as a trusted source
- Find out what’s new and next with privacy protection, including GDPR and CaCPA
- Jonathan Pompan, Partner, Venable LLP
TCPA: Litigation and Compliance in 2020
- Understand how TCPA is being enacted in various vertical markets
- Find out what the FCC’s expanded Caller ID rules mean for your business
- Discover how to stay compliant in all voice and text communication
- David Kaminski, Partner and Chair of Financial Services Practices Group, Carlson & Messer LLP
You have selected: