During a pandemic, business is not as usual. With limits on social interaction, companies have fewer ways to connect with prospects and customers. The phone call has always been effective for communication over distance and remains well positioned for this time. In fact, mobile carriers are seeing increases in the number of voice calls and in duration of those calls. Yet the rise of the robocall and its related scams have trained us to mistrust some phone calls. Do you notice that people are not answering calls, which is hurting lead conversion?
In this webinar, business leaders will learn about an array of simple, yet powerful, tactics and solutions. Hear from industry experts how to immediately improve call center operations and key business results. Attendees will walk away with a clearer picture of the current outbound call environment and learn about solutions to deploy immediately that will produce near-term results:
- How to improve contact rates
- What steps to take to reduce the odds that your calls appear as SPAM
- When are the best times to call contacts in a geographic area
- How to defend your business and outbound calls from illegal spoof activity
Matt Weller, Director, Strategic Initiatives, Hiya, Inc.
Warren Pickett, Host, LeadsCon
In the current climate, businesses of all sizes have to think about strengthening their foundation as they look for ways to adjust to a new landscape. Because most businesses have a long to-do list of items that they know they should do, but often can’t get to, now is the right time to focus on these efforts. From ensuring you’ve set up the right dashboards to bringing a team member up to date on the latest trends, we’ll explore what you should consider to keep your business sharp.
Then, we’ll look ahead to see what strategies you can put into place as the economy picks up and help you ask the right questions along the way. And while the challenges for many are huge and the new normal may be anything but, the new reality does present some opportunities.
- Discover specific, actionable steps you can take now in your business to improve your marketing today that will impact the future
- Capture new ways of thinking about your market, and opportunities that may exist
- Gain perspective on how marketing is evolving to meet the challenges in today’s environment