Brands are constantly faced with the challenges of finding new customers, improving customer experience, retaining existing customers and growing their business. Consumers expect more than ever before, so how are you meeting their needs? Join us as Connect to Convert 2019 as we return to Boston, September 27-29 at the Westin Waterfront Hotel.
Come share your insights—what works, what doesn’t and how has your customer acquisition and retention strategy evolved? We’re looking for brand marketers and direct marketing experts to speak and suggest topic ideas. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to give back, connect with peers and be involved in the industry’s premiere event for optimizing across all channels.
IS NOW CLOSED. ALL ENTRANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED ONCE THE CALL FOR SPEAKERS PROCESS IS COMPLETED.
- Complimentary registration for a full-access speaker pass to the event
- Discount passes to share with friends, colleagues, and customers
- Access to prepared marketing materials to help speakers promote their participation in the event
- Complimentary access to the Speaker’s Lounge during the event
- The opportunity to contribute articles to LeadsCon.com before the event
- Inclusion in Connect to Convert’s pre-event marketing and editorial coverage as an industry thought leader
- Access to networking opportunities at the event to connect with fellow speakers, attendees, and exhibiting companies
Please note, speakers are responsible for travel and lodging.