Engaging Your Customers to Grow Your Business!
Today’s customer journey can often be splintered and confusing for the consumer AND the brand. How do you lead your customers down the right path and ensure that they discover, engage, convert and become a fan of your brand? Join us at Connect to Convert 2020, returning to Boston, September 16-18, as we share insightful strategy, practical takeaways and best practices for navigating today’s customer journey.
Tell us how you see the customer experience changing and what you’re doing to meet those demands. We’re looking for performance, digital and traditional brand and direct marketers and sales enablers to share, speak and suggest topic ideas. What’s important to consumers today? What’s driving marketing growth and sales? How do you incorporate today’s best practices and prepare for tomorrow?
Whether you’re a brand, agency, marketing or sales enabler or media publisher, come share your thought leadership and educate the marketplace. Those submissions confirming brand client participation will receive priority selection.
March 13, 2020 @ 12 Midnight PST
- Complimentary registration for a full-access speaker pass to the event
- Discount passes to share with friends, colleagues and customers
- Access to prepared marketing materials to help speakers promote their participation in the event
- Complimentary access to the Speaker’s Lounge during the event
- Inclusion in Connect to Convert’s pre-event marketing and editorial coverage as an industry thought leader
- Access to networking opportunities at the event to connect with fellow speakers, attendees and exhibiting companies
Please note, speakers are responsible for their own travel and lodging.
IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF BEING SELECTED TO SPEAK:
* What can you share at Connect to Convert that adds value for the audience? Share insights, research, best practices and trends that are advancing brand and performance marketing.
* If you have an idea for a complete, turnkey session, please share brand- and agency-qualified speakers that you can help secure for best consideration.
* Speakers who represent a consumer or business brand OR who can bring a brand or buy-side client are more likely to be selected – technology partners are not considered clients.
Conference Tracks and Topics Include:
- Brand building & awareness
- Marketing tech & innovation
- Consumer behavior & buying science and trends
Converting & Retaining Customers
- Customer conversion & optimization
- Customer sales & retention
- Brand affinity & advocacy
Acquiring Your Next Customer
- Customer acquisition
- Lead buying & selling
- Industry verticals
Trends & Tech
- Search marketing
- Consumer privacy & regulation
- Marketing data & analytics
- Marketing attribution, touchpoints & testing