Use the Add to My Agenda buttons to compile a Personalized Agenda of the sessions you wish to attend. Then submit an email address at bottom of screen to receive your Personalized Agenda in your inbox!
Monday | March 21
Workshop I: Consumer Direct Transformation
Designing online, consumer direct lead generation strategies that work in any market.
Join our hands-on consumer-direct lead generation workshop. This two-part workshop will guide you through designing, planning, and implementing a consumer-direct strategy within your organization.
Part I: The Lead Generation Operating System — Build a plan to transform your website and marketing campaigns into your own in-house lead generation program.
Part II: The Sales Operating System for Lead Buyers — Create a plan that optimizes your sales processes for online leads. Spend more time in conversations by creating sales automation for initial outreach, follow-up, and long-term lead nurturing.
You will come away from this workshop with a specific plan of action for your organization, marketing department, or sales team on how to generate and close more sales leads in an increasingly digital-only world.
- Bill Rice, Founder/CEO, Kaleidico
Workshop II: Prepping Your LeadGen Efforts for Regulatory & Compliance Changes
Join an interactive workshop breaking down the present and future state of compliance and legal risk facing the lead gen industry. The TCPA “Czar” Eric J. Troutman and loanDepot’s Puja Amin will be providing insights and guiding discussion around critical topics such as:
- The impact of the Fair Credit Reporting Act on credit triggers and credit-based decisioning;
- State licensing requirements for lead generators and marketers;
- The continuing risk posed by the TCPA and the latest legal developments around online disclosures;
- The rise of state-level privacy and TCPA enactments and the emerging regulatory patchwork (including the states to watch out for);
- Detecting and preventing lead fraud in your funnel (and the risk if you don’t);
- FTC and UDAAP risk and state and federal enforcement (plus CID response);
- Dark patterns and preventing consumer confusion and resulting regulatory complaints;
- The impact of increased Fair Lending enforcement on lead generators.
- Puja Amin, Corporate Counsel, Digital Thrive LLC
- Angela Cherrill, Director of Compliance, Suited Connector
- Heath Clinger, Chief Business Officer, Plateau Data Services, LLC
- Eric J. Troutman, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs
Industry Group Focus: Interactive Roundtable Discussions
Interactive Roundtable Discussions: Join like-minded industry peers at LeadsCon for an informal, open format group discussion during the Interactive Roundtable Discussions. This 90-minute session will enable participants to join insightful discussions grouped by vertical markets or by an industry challenge. Come prepared to share your own perspective and thoughts around the challenges and opportunities facing your market! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to connect with your peers for these informative, networking sessions.
Attendees can choose between two options for the discussions:
Moderator-led, Industry-based Discussion Tables: These discussions are led by a discussion moderator. Attendees can choose between four vertical market group discussions; including mortgage, insurance, home services, or healthcare. Once you enter Champagne 4, look for the tent cards to find the right industry discussion.
Open Table Discussions: These four birds-of-a-feather tables allow LeadsCon attendees to group together based on similar interests. These discussions will not have a moderator, so they are more organic in nature. Make your way to these tables for open format group discussions around the following topic areas; Developments in AI & Machine Learning, Sourcing the Right Paid Leads, Challenges in Regulatory & Compliance, Innovative LeadGen Strategies.