Use the Add to My Agenda buttons to compile a Personalized Agenda of the sessions you wish to attend. Then submit an email address at bottom of screen to receive your Personalized Agenda in your inbox!
Wednesday | March 23
What We All Need to Know About LeadGen Compliance For the Next 12 Months
Want to grow your business in a tightly regulated market? Don't miss this session! If you poll any marketer as to what is keeping them up at night, you’re going to find that the answer is staying on top of ever-changing compliance initiatives and pending legislation. Regulators are continuing to evolve with the expansion of digital content and performance marketers will need to evolve their compliance processes in lockstep to avoid costly mistakes going forward. This must-attend panel session will explore:
- TCPA/CAN-SPAM compliance for self-generated leads and insuring indemnification for affiliate generated leads
- False Advertising Law Compliance, which stipulates that you cannot mislead consumers to collect info
- Data Security Law Compliance, which involves tracking the scope of consent, and what private info is collected and keeping it secure
- How to boost conversions by complying with TCPA/CTIA text messaging rules for opt-in and content
- Learn new rules for registering brands & campaigns and avoid carrier penalties
Exhibit Hall Open (Breakfast Bites Served Until 11 a.m.)
Identifying Best Practices for Growing Your Customer Base in the New Paradigm
- How the leadgen ecosystem has changed over the past few years
- What is the impact on your lead management practice?
- How can companies get the most out of first party data?
- Identifying digital tools that are making the biggest impact for performance marketers
- Tom Dempsey, SVP of Business Development, Rocket Mortgage
- Rich Smith, Chief Marketing Officer, PenFed Credit Union
- Catherine Swanson, Senior Manager, Partnerships, Credit Karma
- Ian McRae, Director, Content, LeadsCon
How to Source the Right Paid Leads For Your Organization
- Jason Lally, Vice President of Sales and Franchise Development, Solarjuice America
How is Lead Fraud Performed and How Does it Create TCPA Violations?
You are buying leads and using LeadID or Trusted form, so how is it possible to be breaking TCPA? Did you know that 1 in 4 leads is fraudulent and is helping you and your clients to create TCPA violations? Learn how fraudsters get around bot detection, data verification systems and setting you up for disaster. We will talk about the signs, the risks, and what to look out for in your quest to grow your company.
- Understanding How Fraudsters by-pass bot detection
- Learn how to identify the signs of fraud and what you can do
- Insights from key leaders in the performance marketing industry
Lunch in the Exhibit Hall
Lunch & Learn: Amplify Customer Acquisition With a New Perspective on Marketing Data
In most instances, a lack of data isn’t what marketers are struggling with. It’s how to bring that data together in a meaningful way to derive critical insights that can amplify prospecting and customer acquisition strategies. We can’t keep looking at the same data with the same lens and hope for new insights.
This is where tapping into person-level data and applying advanced modeling techniques can help marketers uncover insights that can help transform their marketing programs.
During this session we will explore:
- How to go beyond personas to leverage person-level data to build a better view of customer and prospect identities.
- How to unlock unique insights with enriched data and modeling
- A case study that demonstrates how taking a different look at customer data improves clarity on "best customer" definition and bolsters customer acquisition response rates.
By leveraging non-traditional marketing data and insights, organizations can improve quality of lead data, increase response rate and improve predictability of campaign performance.
- John McWilliams, Manager, Solution Consulting, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Lunch & Learn: Accelerate Your Lead Acquisition with Accurate Data and Machine Learning
Today's performance marketing space faces unprecedented changes, especially around the decline of the cookie. In this session, you’ll learn how to apply data and modeling to supercharge your marketing and lead acquisition strategy to quickly adapt to these challenges:
- Ensure your customer and prospect data is actionable by cleaning and unifying your data as well as enhancing your records with third-party insights.
- Leverage both data and machine learning modeling to unearth meaningful customer intelligence.
- Apply data and machine learning modeling to acquire more qualified leads for your organization.
- To ensure peak performance, measure results and iterate based on your learnings.
- Mike Vincent, VP, Customer Success, Windfall
Reimagining the Call Experience by Establishing Your Brand’s Credibility
In a world where 79% of calls from unknown numbers go unanswered, establishing your brand’s credibility can seem like an impossible challenge. For a sales team following up with inbound leads on customers interested in their products or services, struggling to break through the noise of robocalls and unsolicited calls to get their calls answered, the impact to a company’s bottom line is undeniable. Join this session, featuring Justin Marks of Quantum Assurance as he shares how Quantum Assurance provides identity on their outbound calls, leading to an increase in answer rate by 17%, decrease in customer acquisition costs, and improvement in agent morale.
- Justin Marks, Vice President, Marketing, Quantum Assurance
Case Study: Is Email Performance Marketing The Right Choice?
Considering email performance marketing for your business? You won't want to miss this session. Join Robert Protass from Life Line Screening and Ninfa Cabello from Madrivo as they discuss the true impact of email performance marketing. In this session, we'll dive into:
- The process and pitfalls of starting email performance marketing for your brand.
- How performance email marketing differs from traditional email marketing methods and how that benefits your brand.
- How email performance marketing can impact your career.
- Taking a closer look at the impact of email performance marketing on Life Line Screening's revenue, including during the pandemic.
Examining the Real Value of Social Media For Marketers in 2022
Marketers have long had their hands on the levers of social media, and have biased leaders into a way of thinking about online social constructs that, according to research, actually stands in contrast to the way social networks generate value. This results in wasted resources and time for performance marketers: The data simply doesn't support the belief that social media marketers hold onto.
Leading in a Social World exposes both the shortcomings of the tactics-focused, channel-thinking social media marketing approach on which so many marketing professionals, leaders, organizations and brands rely, and the questionable data upon which many of their decisions are based. The better way is through building social capital—not with better marketing skills, but with stronger leadership acumen. Leading in a Social World shows you how, and in the process opens new avenues for leaders to hone their social capital skills in any setting—digital or in-person.
Manage better marketing: Whether you’re managing in-house teams or agencies, social media marketing can be a huge resource suck without substantive ROI. Learn why, and where those social media resources should go.
Shed biases: When it comes to building committed digital communities around a brand or cause, social media marketing data shows suspect results at best, brand-damaging results at worst.
Learn a better way: Learn why some brands are successfully motivating others within social networks (and how they're doing it).
Mind-shift to digital social: Socially distanced workforces and other remote communities are our reality. Embrace it with social capital skills, not technical capital skills.
- Aaron Templer, Author, "Leading in a Social World"
Becoming Accessible: Implementing Accessibility Compliance Without Sacrificing Website Performance
In this session, we’ll tackle how industry leaders are tackling the risk and requirements of accessibility. Learn how these industry leaders are achieving compliance for their own organizations. Gain insight into how using best practices can simplify the process for lead generation companies managing a large number of websites. And learn how becoming accessible can attract a new audience and boost brand reputation.
- Learn the one simple step you can take to reduce the risk of a lawsuit
- Understand how the California Consumer Privacy Act has increased the risk for accessibility lawsuits
- Incorporate accessibility into websites without sacrificing performance
- Preserve existing UX and SEO while making sites legally compliant
- Learn how compliance can tap into a new audience segment and give a boost to brand reputation
Unlocking the B2C Powers of LinkedIn To Find Your Ideal Customers
Optimizing your LinkedIn profile to increase SEO and conversions, mastering free LinkedIn filters to find target prospects for any industry, and using a combination of Linkedin messaging, video, and email to land your dream customers.
- Devin Johnson, CRO, Kennected